Registration is now open for the 2017 MPTA Conference and Expo August 6-8 in Springfield, MO at the University Plaza Hotel.
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet with other transit professionals, stakeholders, elected officials and interested citizens to shape policy, develop networks, and collaborate to share knowledge and create new ideas for transit in Missouri at the 2017 MPTA Conference and Expo.
Conference Highlights include:
- Workshops highlighting transit innovations, driver motivation/retention, customer service, Placemaking opportunities and more.
- Invited speakers include Nidhi Gulati, Program Manager, Emerald Network LivableStreets Alliance and Siphiwe Baleka, founder of Fitness Trucking and award winning fitness guru and author
- Exciting networking opportunities including trip to Hammons Field to watch the Springfield Redbirds
- Intensive mobile workshop Monday afternoon looking at the site surrounding the brand new City Utilities Transit Center
- Updates from FTA Region VII and the Missouri Department of Transportation
- Special NTI Training on All Hazards Awareness and Preparedness
- Exhibitor Reception on Monday evening
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Special thanks to our local sponsor City Utilities.