The Missouri Public Transit Association will be hosting a Vendor “Speed Dating” event onCOVID-19 Resources for Transit Providers on January 21, 2021, at 11:30 a.m. central time. This month’s event features presentations from the following:
- American Seating – Steve Kratzer,Regional Sales Manager, Midwest Region
- Kratzer has spent five years with American Seating , with 26 years of innovative sales and marketing with an extensive background in the manufacturing of transit buses and components for the transportation industry and can be reached at – firstname.lastname@example.org, website: https://www.americanseating.com/
- Kratzer will be discussing the following COVID-19 solutions from American Seating:
- ClearRide – Powered by PreventX, Antimicrobial Barrier Solution
- Sneeze Shields Barriers
- InSight hard shell onserts
- REI – Gretchen Hall, Transit Manager
- Hall offers over 20 years of sales experience in a variety of technology industries. She is the Transit Territory Manager for the Central United States. Gretchen thrives on building relationships, going the extra mile for a customer, and providing solid customer service. Her attention to detail allows her to break down technical information in an easy to understand way. She can be reached at: email@example.com, website: radioeng.com
- Hall will be discussing REI’s media players and monitors to assist in getting messaging out to riders.
- IFS/C3 Safe Solutions Ed Adkisson, President C3 Safe Solutions, and Missy Roberts, Regional Sales Director
- Roberts and Adkisson own C3 Safe Solutions and is a Missouri based company. Roberts, the majority owner, is an RN that has a keen interest in Safe Facilities. Adkisson operates C3 Green Energy and together they offer the BIOPROTECT System to Cities, Counties, Schools, Hospitals, Public Transportation and all types of facilities, even Pro Sports Stadiums, including Mercedes Benz Stadium where the Atlanta Falcons play.
- Adkisson has offered premium products that impact clients across the country for over 20 years. Roberts and Adkisson reside in East Prairie, Missouri, with their main location in Cape Girardeau and satellite offices in St. Louis, Springfield, and Kansas City. They also have representative and partnerships that operate in all 50 states.
- Email addresses – firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
- Roberts and Adkisson will be discussing new technology that kills, viruses, fungus, mold, mildew and odors for 90 days. The positive impact on all environments protect clients, employees and all people that come in contact with your facility, vehicles, offices and other sites.
- Passio Technologies – Scott McLaren, Senior Business Development Manager
- As the Senior Business Development Manager for Passio Technologies, Scott McLaren has been in the sales industry for over 24 years. Having been in college athletics as an Assistant Athletic Director overseeing sales, marketing, and ticket operations for 14 years, he has a vast knowledge of the selling process. While working at Passio, he continues to look at ways to adapt the solutions to the customer needs, doing this by being innovative with ideas and including others to help with adaptation. Scott earned both his Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from Florida State University. He has been married for 28 years and has two children. Mclaren can be reached at: Scottmclaren@passiotech.com, Website: https://passiotech.com/
- Passio Technologies will be presenting on their new technology, Contact Tracing, and Request & GO. Both solutions work to help transit agencies find solutions to common problems caused by Covid-19 and fit perfectly with the rest of the technology solutions we already offer, allowing agencies who’d like to implement this technology to later add to their services if needed.
Registration required. Click here to register now.
These events are will be similar to the vendor networking event hosted as a part of the 2020 Missouri Public Transit Conference. Each vendor will receive 7-10 minutes depending on the number participating to talk about products and answer questions. Any vendor interested in participating can contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Active MPTA vendor members will be given priority.
MPTA Vendor Showcase Event: January 21, 2020, COVID-19 Resources for Transit Providers, 11:30 a.m. via Zoom.