The Missouri Public Transit Association (MPTA) is growing. Check out our 2021 Directory and be a part of the mission.
Transportation is a key to moving Missouri forward, and MPTA members make a difference by providing more than 60 million rides almost everywhere for everybody every day in Missouri, and they employ thousands in our communities. Through the work of the staff, board, and our members, we are moving the organization to the next level with regards to education, advocacy for transit, and membership
Membership benefits continue to grow and include:
- Quarterly Educational Series for MPTA members. Next one set for March 6
- MPTA Vendor Spotlight Programs
- Annual Statewide Conference & Training. This year in St. Louis in partnership with Iowa and Kansas
- Networking events for members
- Raising awareness levels on public transit and its benefits to the state through lobbying, outreach, and advocacy days
- Marketing tools for member providers including the MPTA website, social media posts, LTEs, and more
- Media relations/public awareness campaigns on TRANSIT and its benefits
Thank you to all of our new and returning members for helping to make the voice stronger for public transit. To sign up or renew your membership, click here. Check out our member directory to find out what other organizations are members.