It’s membership renewal time at the MPTA. Transportation is a key to moving Missouri forward, and we have an opportunity with the Missouri Public Transit Association (MPTA) to make a difference for transit. Here is your opportunity to get involved to ensure TRANSIT makes an impact on Missouri by renewing your membership in MPTA for 2022.
MPTA transit provider members provide more than 62 million rides almost everywhere for everybody every day in Missouri, and they employ thousands in our communities. Through the work of the staff, board and our members, we are moving the organization to the next level with regards to education, advocacy for transit and membership development. Our goals in 2022 include:
- Support the Missouri Highway and Transportation Commission’s request of $8.4 million for Missouri transit.
- Support a statewide funding plan for transit access for workforce development.
- Support the request for state COVID relief funds for transit capital projects that will have a lasting impact on the respective community.
The benefits of becoming a member continue to grow:
• Quarterly Educational Series for MPTA members.
• Networking events for members
• Raising awareness levels on public transit and its benefits to the state through lobbying, outreach and advocacy days
• Marketing tools for member providers including the MPTA website at www.mopublictransit.org
• Media relations/public awareness campaigns on TRANSIT and its benefits
Thank you for helping to make the voice stronger for public transit. Renew today.