Join the APTA for a FREE webinar on Thursday, April 25th at 2 PM ET, where they’ll discuss how to communicate the value of transit asset management to agency executives and staff.
Transit agencies were required to have completed their transit asset management plan in October 2018, and now many agencies are considering how to move forward with implementing transit asset management processes and programs. Communication is the first step of creating an asset management culture at a transit agency. Experts will discuss available FTA and APTA resources and tools for communicating the value of TAM to agency executives and staff to answer questions, such as:
• “Is our TAM Plan Compliant with FTA Guidelines?”
• “What are we doing to refine our TAMP?” and
• “The TAMP is signed, are we done now?”
• Laura Zale, Senior Asset Management Engineer, Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA), Philadelphia, PA
• Mshadoni Smith, Transit Asset Management Program Manager, Federal Transit Administration, Washington, DC
• Luke Westlund, Supervisor, State of Good Repair, Regional Transportation District, Denver, CO