The Missouri Public Transit Association (MPTA) is growing. MPTA is proud to report nine new members for the 2018 year. New members include Ecolane, Kelderman Air Suspensions, ACC Climate Control, Northwest Missouri Ind., Marilyn Cullers, Cheryl Price, Complete Coach Works, Bergstrom, Inc., BYD Motors, Inc., and United States Seating.
Transportation is a key to moving Missouri forward, and MPTA members make a difference by providing more than 62 million rides almost everywhere for everybody every day in Missouri, and they employ thousands in our communities. Through the work of the staff, board and our members, we are moving the organization to the next level with regards to education, advocacy for transit, and membership
Membership benefits continue to grow and include:
- Quarterly Educational Series for MPTA members. Next one set for Nov. 1 in Columbia, MO at the OATS Headquarters.
- Annual Statewide Conference & Training. Next year September in Kansas City, MO with 10 other states.
- Networking events for members
- Raising awareness levels on public transit and its benefits to the state through lobbying, outreach and advocacy days
- Marketing tools for member providers including the MPTA website at www.mopublictransit.org
- Media relations/public awareness campaigns on TRANSIT and its benefits
Thank you to all of our new and returning members for helping to make the voice stronger for public transit. To sign up or renew your membership, click here. Check out our member directory to find out what other organizations are members.