The Missouri Public Transit Association (MPTA) is seeking a consultant to create a website for the association that is visually appealing, graphic, interactive, easy to find and use. It should better tell the story of the MPTA, the statewide transit association representing more than 30 transit providers in Missouri. This needs to be a WordPress based website.
Identified work products include:
- A vision for the MPTA site.
- Several rounds of edits to the ideas/proposals/templates.
- Online membership and payment capabilities.
- Interactive features that visually portray information about the program.
- Web graphics and menus for other sections of the site that draw people’s attention to the other programs.
- A WordPress template that is easily maintained by staff following updates.
- A staff training and instruction guide for future content management.
A detailed budget breakdown for the scope of the proposal will need to be included with submission.
MPTA encourages disadvantaged, small, women-owned, and/or minority business participation.
Three hard copies of the proposal are due on February 15, 2016, at 4:00 p.m. local time to Kimberly Cella, Citizens for Modern Transit, 911 Washington, Ste. 200, St. Louis, MO 63101. Please e-mail a copy of the proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org. Late proposals will not be considered.