You’re invited! The Missouri Public Transit Association (MPTA) invites you to showcase your business at the 2020 MPTA State Conference and Expo. This year’s conference is set beneath the shadow of the newly renovated St. Louis Gateway Arch with a special opportunity for a limited number of sponsors.
A limited number of Gold Level ($5,000) sponsors will be able to showcase their vehicles right below the Gateway Arch as a part of the Thursday evening event. A professional photograph will provide photos to the sponsors as well as a part of this sponsorship package.
Eight sponsorships are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Benefits include:
- Special exhibition at the Thursday evening reception on the Arch Grounds on Thursday, Sept. 9, 2020.
- Special professional photographs of your vehicle exhibited on the Arch Grounds.
- Prime space in the exhibit hall for the conference at the Marriott Grand Hotel.
- Three complimentary registrations for conference attendees.
- Logo on conference signage and programs.
- Opportunity to include an item in the conference materials
- Announcement of sponsorship during key events
- Half-page advertisement in the Conference Program
- 2 Exhibit Tables
The conference is scheduled for September 8-10, 2020 at the Marriott Grand Hotel in St. Louis, Missouri. This is an excellent opportunity for your company to exhibit at one location to reach a multitude of state and national decision-makers, saving 75% of travel, meals, and lodging. Attendance is expected to surpass more than 200 public transportation leaders, elected officials, and community stakeholders throughout Missouri and the Midwest.
Thank you to our Gold Sponsors:
Thank you to our Silver Sponsors: