MPTA hosted its 36th Annual Meeting on Monday, August 7 in Springfield, MO as a part of the MPTA 2017 Conference. MPTA members elected the following individuals to the MPTA Board for two-years terms beginning January 1, 2018:
- Rachel Pawlak, East-West Gateway Council of Governments
- Andrew Clements, City of St. Joseph
- Sarah Fields, Ozark Transportation Organization
- Janine Clampitt, Ray County Transportation, Inc.
- Tom Mogelnicki, Cape Girardeau County Transit Authority
- Denny Wards, SMTS, Inc.
- Tom Sehr
- Mark Mehmert, City of Jefferson Transit
Officers for 2018 include:
- Dorothy Yeager, Executive Director of OATS, President
- Drew Brooks, Multi-Modal Manger for the City of Columbia, Vice President
- Kelly Turner, Director of Transit at City Utilities of Springfield, Secretary/Treasurer
- Cindy Baker, Chief Communications Officer for the Kansas City Area Transportation Authority, Past President
The slate was elected by a unanimous vote.
A complete list of MPTA board members can be found here.
MPTA officers for 2018.