SMTS has an immediate need for full- and/or part-time driving staff in Perry, Ste. Genevieve, Pemiscot & New Madrid Counties.
SMTS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Current Positions Available: Join Our Driving Staff!
SMTS frequently has a need for full- and/or part-time driving staff. Drivers are an integral part of SMTS operations. Without caring drivers who safely and efficiently transport our riders to their destination, SMTS would not be able to operate. To be an SMTS driver, you must:
- Be 25 years or older
- Have at least a Class E Missouri State driver license with a minimum of two years verifiable experience
- Have a clean driving record
- Pass required background checks
- Pass and maintain a valid U. S. Department of Transportation physical
- Pass Pre-Employment Drug Screening
- Undergo drug and alcohol testing randomly throughout employment
Benefits include fair starting wage, quarterly bonuses and flexible work schedule. For more information, click here.